Friday, March 10, 2006

You got your opportunities, but you fuck'em up

One:
Drove one hour to another town just to work out at the gym (I still have a few "free" months of membership to use up there). Noticed a cute girl, not really sexy but pretty cute, a little younger than myself, and seemed a little shy. In other words, the perfect training opportunity: attractive enough to make it worthwhile, but impossible enough for anything serious (as I said, I live one hour away) to truly not care about the outcome. Wimpy me didn't even talk to her.

Two:
Stopped by at a supemarket to grab some groceries. Standing in the checkout line, I saw a girl that I could have sworn was a high school friend of mine. Haven't seen her in a long time, but pretty sure it was her, underneath a changed appearance and attitude I could really sense the girl I used to know. I even knew she would be interested in meeting me, since she met my parents at the vet a while back, and asked how I was doing at that time. Again, I was too timid to make a move.

So not one of my better days, social interaction-wise. But one thing I did do was pay a lot more attention to the group dynamics of people around me. Plus, when watching people interact, I've involuntarily started to classify and rate peoples' actions in pickup artist slang ("Nice Neg, but where's your DHV?").

Oh, and I got a very solid workout done, plus kept my commitment to cut any junk food from my diet.

Good thing, this blog, forces me to make stuff happen in order to have something to report, even if it's just a temporary lack of cojones like today. Already got ideas for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home