Thursday, March 16, 2006

More "I got a boyfriend" research

The girl-with-boyfriend from my last post (let's call her BCzech [get the pun?]) keeps flirting. I should probably get her number, so we can do something together during the weekend. Let's see how I fare.

Case study No.2:
Another girl in my course recognized me right at the beginning, even though it took me a while to remember who she was. In fact, she's the girlfriend of a guy I used to be friends with some time ago (still say Hi when I met him, just haven't seen him much).

Now she's acting all interested, coming up to talk to me all the time, and paying me compliments. Though her being someone's girlfriend is the only reason why I know her at all. Optimistacilly, I put it down to magical attraction due to my newfound PUA attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home