Thursday, March 16, 2006

Couchsurfing

A while ago I signed up with Couchsurfing.com, a non-profit service to find people who are willing to host other people for a night or two for free. It's a great idea, and while I understand that hosting strangers (apart from there public couchsurfing.com profiles) is not everybody's thing, it's actually taking off - in most metropolitan areas you can find a ton of members.

Great idea, and something I'm planning to make extensive use of as soon as the weather becomes suitable for backpacking.

Recently, I was actually contacted by two different people wanting to stay at my place. I'm a little nervous about how it'll go, but I figure it's gonna be a fun way to meet some people, and practice hanging out and connecting with total strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home